- Privacy protection
1 Privacy protection
We want you to know what data we store and how we use it. GAULY ADVISORS processes personal data in strict compliance with Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the legal provisions of Germany’s new Federal Data Protection Act.
The publisher of the website, responsible for processing the data, is:
Gauly Advisors GmbH
Bockenheimer Landstraße 2-4
60306 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 767 578 0
The data protection officer can be reached at:
T +49 69 76 75 78 21
F +49 69 76 75 78 33
2 Collection and processing of data
2.1 In general, you can visit our website without leaving personal data, e.g. if you only want to learn more about GAULY ADVISORS. We will only know the name of your internet service provider, the website you visit us from and the web pages you visit. This information is analyzed for statistical purposes, but individual visitors remain anonymous to us. No personal data will be transmitted from your side in this process, and this information is stored separately from any personal data you may submit.
2.2 The IP addresses of the requesting computer are also recorded. Information about IP addresses is stored for a period of 31 days in the respective infrastructure components (in particular, log files of the web server/firewall), for the purpose of creating technical evaluation statistics. No link is created between personal data in the application and the IP address from which the access was made.
2.3 In certain cases, however, we need your name and address, as well as other information, so that we can provide the desired services. This personal data will only be collected and stored if you provide this information voluntarily, for example as part of a request, registration or application as an employee or potential supplier. Such data will be passed on to us by our provider in a secure environment or by a service provider commissioned by us and bound by an obligation of confidentiality, and will be used to the extent required by GAULY ADVISORS and then deleted if we no longer need the data in connection with a contract with you, or unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data.
3 Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing; the type of personal information; the categories of recipients to whom your information has been or will be disclosed; the planned storage period, the existence of any rights to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, or objection; the existence of any rights of appeal; the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us; and the existence of any automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, relevant information on details about this;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the prompt rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfil a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, up-to-date and machine-readable format, or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally speaking, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace, or for our company headquarters.
4 Right of objection
Sofern Ihre personenbezogenen Daten auf Grundlage von berechtigten Interessen gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO verarbeitet werden, haben Sie das Recht, gemäß Art. 21 DSGVO Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten einzulegen, soweit dafür Gründe vorliegen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben oder sich der Widerspruch gegen Direktwerbung richtet. Im letzteren Fall haben Sie ein generelles Widerspruchsrecht, das ohne Angabe einer besonderen Situation von uns umgesetzt wird.
Möchten Sie von Ihrem Widerrufs- oder Widerspruchsrecht Gebrauch machen, genügt eine E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Data security
GAULY ADVISORS takes technical and organizational security measures to protect data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
6.1 In some sections of the website, GAULY ADVISORS uses “Cookies” to be able to provide you with more personalized services. Cookies are small files that can be sent by a web server to your computer in order to identify it for the duration of your visit.
6.2 In general, it is possible to show cookies in your browser (e.g. in Mozilla Firefox under “Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Show cookies”). You can also set your browser to inform you about the placement of cookies.
6.3 You can prevent the storage of user behavior by blocking the placement of cookies by this domain (http://www.gaulyadvisors.com) in your browser, for example, e.g. by setting up an exception in the browser (such as Firefox). Please refer to the program’s help section on how to do this in your browser.
6.4 Of course, you can also delete the cookies in your browser in individual cases or periodically, to delete tracking information.
7 Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to, and stored by, Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated for this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
You can contact our data protection officer here:
T +49 69 76 75 78 21
F +49 69 76 75 78 33